Waste oils collected and received from clients are normally in the form of used oil from workshops, vessels, manufacturing plants, cooking oil from restaurants and other sources. CIC’s Distillation Systems is designed to recover waste oil as Reprocessed Industrial Fuel (RIF). At CIC Waste Management Treatment Plant, waste oils are treated and separated to form light oils, heavy oils and recovered water. The light oils are pumped out and reused to fuel the furnace in the system. The heavy oils are separated are dehydrated, analysed and commercialised back to the industry. The recovered water is forwarded to the wastewater treatment facilities for further processing before discharge.
- CIC’s oil recovery plant is designed to treat and recover waste oils from various industries.
- CIC’s Distillation System will recover waste oils from manufacturing plants, workshops and other sources as Reprocessed Industrial Fuel (RIF).
- Light oils are pumped out and reused to fuel the furnace in the system.
- Heavy oils are dehydrated, analysed and commercialised back to the industry as RIF.
- Wastewater is forwarded to our waste water treatment for further processing before discharge.